1.- LEGAL INFORMATION
The ownership of the Website belongs to Propav Infraestructuras S.L., a company registered under the laws of Spain, with registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 141, 9th floor, 28046, Madrid, Spain, CIF B05280722, registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid in volume 41.675, folio 78, page M-738.246, 1st inscription (hereinafter, PROPAV). To contact PROPAV, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call +34 917 893 405.
2.- PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the Contents offered by PROPAV through its web pages.
the presentation, configuration and content of the Website and the Services, as well as the conditions required for access and/or use are indefinite, PROPAV reserves the unilateral right to modify them. Access and use of the Content and Services after the entry into force of the changes imply acceptance of the same.
Access to certain content and the use of certain services may be governed by Specific Conditions, which shall replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice, with the Specific Conditions prevailing over the General Conditions and the Legal Notice in all cases.
Access, browsing and use of the Website implies acceptance by the User of this Legal Notice. The User shall be understood to be any person who accesses, browses or views the contents hosted on the Website.
3.- USER RESPONSIBILITY
The User undertakes to:
- Accept and comply with the conditions established by PROPAV in this Legal Notice and in any document that forms an integral part of it.
- Not to use, store or communicate through the website content contrary to current legislation, morality or public order, being the opinions, content and, in general, all activities carried out by the User the sole responsibility of the User, without PROPAV being liable for any damages that may arise from such activities.
- Not to disseminate personal data of other Users of the website.
- Not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate any rights of other Users or any other persons.
- Not to remove or attempt to remove any security measures adopted and implemented on the Website.
- Comply with the provisions of the legislation in force.
4.- RESPONSIBILITY OF PROPAV
PROPAV will not be responsible for any errors in accessing the website or its contents, however, it will take the utmost diligence to ensure that they do not occur.
PROPAV reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the website for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement.
5.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
PROPAV is the owner of all the contents of the website, and holder of the rights to exploit the intellectual and industrial property of the same, as well as intellectual and industrial property rights on the information and materials contained, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents and services, and in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, duplicate, transform, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the Content included on the Website without the express written permission of PROPAV.
In particular, the domain name, trademarks, signs, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the Website are owned by PROPAV.
Accessing, browsing, using, hosting and/or downloading Content and/or the use of Website Services by the User shall in no case be understood as a waiver, transfer, licence or assignment, in whole or in part, of the rights indicated in the preceding paragraphs by PROPAV.
Unauthorised use of the information contained in this Website, as well as any breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
6.- RESPONSABILITIES AND GUARANTEES
PROPAV does not guarantee and is not responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents of the Website;
- LThe absence of errors in such content;
- The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that provides it;
- The invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein;
- Damage or harm caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that PROPAV establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
PROPAV declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, to ensure the operation of the Website and to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
The establishment of any link from a third-party website to any of the pages of the PROPAV Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
• None of the services contained on the PROPAV website may be reproduced in whole or in part.
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect representations shall be made about the PROPAV Website pages and its services.
• Under no circumstances will PROPAV be responsible for the content, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on a website from which a hyperlink is established to this Website.
8. DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OPERATIONS
PROPAV, in accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, informs users of the Website of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will be applied in the processing of personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing the Website.
9. VALIDITY OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The terms and conditions of use of this Website are indefinite. PROPAV reserves the unilateral right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any changes in the same form in which this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
PROPAV may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the site, without the User being able to claim any compensation whatsoever.
After such termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set out above in this Legal Notice shall remain in force.
The headings of the clauses are for information purposes only and shall not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of the Legal Notice.
10.2 INVALIDITY AND UNENFORCEABILITY OF CLAUSES
If any provision of these conditions is declared wholly or partly null and void or ineffective, such nullity shall only affect that provision or that part of it which is null and void or ineffective, and the conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
10.3 NON-WAIVABILITY OF RIGHTS
The failure of PROPAV to exercise any right contained in this Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver of such a right.
11. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the service of this Website, its Conditions of Use, as well as the relations established between PROPAV and the User, are governed by Spanish law.
Any disputes that may arise, and when the regulations foresee the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction of their choice, shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.