CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLAN
We have a strong commitment to evolution, maximising efforts to enhance our competitiveness and to establish our reputation as a benchmark in our fields of activity.
ONE PLAN TO TACKLE THE CHALLENGES OF THE FUTURE
Until 2020, the different companies in the Group operated independently, mainly focused on the Brazilian market, but, aware of the importance of market diversification and the constant need to adapt in a fast-paced industry, the Propav Group established a Strategic Plan for a complete corporate reorganisation and the establishment of a new European business ecosystem.
In this new stage, our objectives include the generation of synergies between the companies, seeking complementary action, the standardisation of administrative, operational and financial processes and the coordination of a global strategy in the fields of compliance, sustainability and corporate governance.
PRESENCE ON THREE CONTINENTS
With the introduction of the Strategic Corporate and Internationalisation Plan, Propav aims to establish itself as an international infrastructure business group with global and coordinated operations, guided by industry best practices, reinforcing our commitment to the pillars of sustainable growth and consolidating our reputation.
OBJECTIVES OF OUR STRATEGIC PLAN
1. Diversify the sources of income and business of the Group's companies.
2. Reinforce commitment to a culture of transparency and sustainability.
3. Strengthen strategic and deeper relationships with key stakeholders.
4. Optimise capabilities to offer complete comprehensive solutions.
5. Stimulate the integration of multicultural teams.